Within The Walls Of A 100 Year Old Stone Cladded Historic Church Lies The Angeles, Fort Lauderdale’s Newest And Most Exciting Entertainment Venue.
441 North East 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
The Brightline Train is a convenient way to reach The Angeles. The Brightline Fort Lauderdale station is located at 101 NW 2nd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 and is only a 10 minute walk to The Angeles. Brightline riders can also take a 5 minute ride share from the Brightline Fort Lauderdale station to reach The Angeles.
The Angeles can accommodate a maximum capacity of 500 people, divided between the main floor and second floor VIP balcony. VIP seating and bottle service is available; email us to reserve at email@example.com
ADA Seating Information:
If you require ADA-compliant seating or accommodations, please approach security personnel at our front entrance when you arrive, and they will be able to assist and direct you to the appropriate seating area.
The primary authorized ticketing platforms for The Angeles are AdmitONE and our on-site box office. We cannot guarantee the validity of any other tickets. Tickets purchased on any and all unauthorized ticketing sites will not be honored as valid. If you arrive with unauthorized resale tickets, and they cannot scan properly at our entrance, your tickets may be fraudulent. We are not liable and cannot assist you with fraudulent tickets; we suggest contacting your point of purchase.
The Angeles does not allow smoking indoors.
The Angeles offers a full bar including spirits, bottled beer, soft drinks, and water. Alcohol is restricted to anyone over the age of 21+ with a valid form of identification. We reserve the right to, and will, refuse entry and/or drink to any customer who cannot produce a valid form of identification.
• Valid current drivers license issued by the State of Florida or any other state.
• Valid photo identification card issued by the State of Florida or any other state.
• Armed Forces Identification.
• Valid U.S. Passport or travel visa/passport issued by a foreign country containing the holder’s photograph.
The Angeles does not allow re-entry.
Parking is available in metered spaces on NE 3rd Ave as well as our privately owned valet parking lot.
Prohibited Items Policy:
The Angeles and Knallhart Management Group are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all guests to enjoy. If you see something that concerns you, please say something to our management or security personnel so that we can ensure the best and safest experience possible for all guests. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. All bags will be searched.
• Guns, knives, weapons or replicas, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm
• Drugs, drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances of any kind
• Outside food or drink. including sealed water bottles
• Laptops, computers, ipads, or tablet devices of any kind
• Personal video cameras, go-pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks, or laser pointers
• Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment
• Clothing, jewelry, or accessories that could inflict harm
• Large bags, backpacks, camelbacks, or bota bags
Please note that this list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of The Angeles, management, and/or security personnel.